Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 4: Modules Falling in Place

Dear Friends and Family,

School's beginning to feel like it can become a routine.
  1. Yesterday at drop-off, P went up to her classroom with her teacher instead of going up to her classroom with Mr. mouse. No tears.
  2. Yesterday at pick-up, I left work in time to drive home and take the bus to pick up P. We went to dance together. She fell and bit her lip so it wasn't a pretty ending, but she still wants to go back next week which must mean she's enjoying it.
  3. Mr. mouse figured out next Tuesday's thingamajig, so we no longer need to worry about next Tuesday morning's drop-off.
We're making progress.

Work's beginning to feel like it can become a routine.
  1. I've decided to work 3 hours each on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 9-10, 11-noon, 1-2.
  2. That leaves 8.5 hours for Tuesdays and Thursdays.
See, progress.

My time's beginning to take shape:
  1. I have 10-11 and noon-1 free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
  2. I'm not going to spend a lot of time filling it yet. I'll use next week as a gauge on how to use that time.
Still, progress.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: