Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Another Day in the Life of Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

It was super productive having my list yesterday so I think I'll make another one for today which promises to be a monster of a day.
  1. get ready for day
  2. write housekeeper
  3. pick books for book drive
  4. pack my bag (books, lunch, P's snacks, reading material)
  5. pack P's school bag
  6. pack P's swim bag
  7. ***eat breakfast***
  8. wake P
  9. dress P
  10. feed P breakfast
  11. brush P's teeth
  12. take P to school
  13. drop off books at book drive
  14. go to book fair, budget: $40
  15. come home
  16. get gas, budget: $35
  17. get mail
  18. come home, if time allows
  19. eat lunch, now or when P is napping
  20. pick P up from school
  21. take P to swim class
  22. catch up on facebook
  23. catch up on reading
  24. feed P dinner
  25. bathe P
  26. read to P
  27. put P to bed
  28. upload photos from weekend for friends
  29. recap budget for day
Phew. That's my day today. Wish me luck!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: