Friday, November 14, 2014

Busy, Busy Friday

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, I got enough done on my to do list to make the upcoming week feel doable. And, that my friends is saying a lot. So, I just need to keep on top of my things between now and Sunday.

But, it's still a busy day for mouse. That's okay. I'm okay with busy.
  1. get ready for day
  2. dress P for in school colors
  3. ***eat breakfast***
  4. drop off P
  5. go to library, begin shelving books
  6. go to yearbook training
  7. return to library, finish shelving books
  8. check P's school milk
  9. help at lunch
  10. come home
  11. eat lunch
  12. do taxes
  13. catch up on emails, leave house by 3pm
  14. pack Mom's Night supplies, budget: $20 for evening
  15. drive to suburbs
  16. enjoy the evening
So, if I get through the day the weekend looks great. Hooray for mouse.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: