Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rainy Day Blues

Dear Friends and Family,

Not only is it getting cold tonight, but it's grey and rainy today. That combined with daylight savings changes means I need to begin turning on my SAD radar - more lights on in the house, more looking out the window on the bus, more consciously enjoying the sunshine when I can find it. I do okay once I realize what's going on. And, I've been trying to enjoy every ounce of fall before winter sets in. I'll make it. I always do.

Today? Well, it's not a glamorous day. But, I'm glad I've been plowing through the to do tasks.
  1. ***eat breakfast***
  2. go through work mail
  3. go through emails
  4. work on photo dating
  5. order acrylic holders
  6. eat lunch
  7. get motivated to do stuff around the house
  8. pick up P
  9. enjoy the afternoon
  10. eat dinner
  11. have cupcakes
  12. enjoy the evening
  13. measure P
  14. read with P
  15. go to bed
It'll be fun.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: