Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Task Crossed Off List

Dear Friends and Family,

It looked like a luxuriously slow day so I decided to tackle a monster task of dating 130 photos from 2010 and 2011. Check. Then, I decided to update the firmware on our NAS. In progress. And, now, I've realized I didn't really get done the things I needed to get done. So, I'll run payroll later tonight. I'll write an email recap later tonight. And, I'll go eat breakfast now. I think that gets me caught up with today.

Fingers crossed my NAS boots up okay after the firmware update. We started the process at 12:30. I rebooted it at about 1 o'clock. It's going through a file system check. It's 4% done. 4% every 30 minutes means... a little over 12 hours to complete the file system check? Wow. Perhaps I should have done payroll before I updated the NAS firmware. Fingers crossed it's not much more than 12 hours to complete.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: