Friday, June 26, 2015

Waiting

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday, June 26th, and I feel like I'm waiting. I'm glad the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Affordable Care Act. Now, I'm waiting to hear how they rule on marriage equality. It would be amazing if they rule in favor of marriage equality.

Then, on a more personal note, I'm waiting to see how the month end retirement review will go. I know it's just a point in time, but I like to keep track of how our money is growing (or not growing) so I know if we're in good shape (or bad shape) come retirement.

Then, there's P's dance audition. The studio told us that we would know by July 1 where our kids were placed. So, I'm waiting.

Then, I'm waiting on the weather. There's a carnival in town that we love to take P to. The weather's been abysmal this summer. So, I'm waiting to see how the weather develops for Fourth of July weekend.

Yep. That's a lot of waiting for the next couple of days.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: