Tuesday, January 13, 2009

01.13.09 (Week 23, Day 4): Eating Core

Dear Friends and Family,

I didn't want to obsess about my weight while pregnant and I had gotten out of the habit, so I've been off of Weight Watchers for the past ~20 weeks. But, I think I need a little more discipline and guidance than what my pea-sized brain can dedicate to wellness.

Thus, my decision to revisit some of the tenets of Weight Watchers as I wallow through the second half of my pregnancy. I'm not going to start counting again. But, I am going to switch to core. Core is about eating from a prescribed list of foods. And, eating if you're hungry and stopping before you're stuffed. I don't think any doctor would be heartbroken if I told them I've decided to eat more chicken and vegetables and less junk food.

We'll see how this week goes. Fun times.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Done with my work compulsions. I've got my map, two lamps, my crate and two pairs of shoes left in the office. I can carry those out the door in one trip if needed. And, it's a short enough list of things no one in their right mind can contest are personal belongings. Now, just need to keep my personal files updated. What is wrong with me?

No comments: