Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eating Core, Day 2

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, I did better than I thought I would under the circumstances.

I had my orange and my banana for breakfast. And, I fought and skipped the breakfast treat. But, then, I was famished by 10 with both an 11 o'clock and a noon meeting. So, when I was offered a birthday cookie and caramel bar, I had a cookie. But, I skipped on the caramel bar.

Lunch was at 1:30, grilled chicken with mixed greens and some apricots. And, I was still hungry and fighting it. I made it until 3:30 when I stopped by to talk to some old friends. And, I split a doughnut with a friend.

With a last minute fire drill, I ended up in the office until 7 and picked up Mr. mouse at 7:30 for dinner. I was tired and hungry and felt a sense of victory even if I didn't eat core for dinner. In just one day, I had eliminated a muffin, a caramel bar and half a doughnut. Shows how far the mighty have fallen.

Well, today's day 2 of core. We'll see how I do.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: