Monday, February 01, 2010

02.01.10: Experimental Days

Dear Friends and Family,

Where do the days go? Well, if you have a soon to be nine month old at home it turns to food. We've been playing with new foods all weekend. Friday night, P had fried rice with a little bit of assist from Mr. mouse. Saturday, we tried more bagel. And, on Sunday, we tried Stage 3 oatmeal (which I am tempted to bake into a cookie), pan fried turbot, more bagel (which she collected in her mouth into a giant wad and spit out), and puffed rice.

Other than that, I napped a lot this weekend to try an increase milk production. And, we got our eyes examined (I don't know why I bother with glasses). And, we took a useless trip to the mall to exchange some stuff - absolute bust. And, we stocked up on food for P. And, I did some work. And, we watched the Grammy Awards. And, there went the weekend.

Oh, Saturday, we took P into the big tub. We've done it a couple times before, but she was never a big fan. This time, she got through it and actually did okay. We may be onto something here. Purple fish and starfish may be our new best friends.

And, in the interest of maintaining my sanity, I'm trying a new bottle size for P - five ounces. Ideally, she'd stay on 5.5 ounces through this week. Why do I drive myself crazy with this stuff? I guess I just want to make it to the one year point.

Time to go wake P. Happy Monday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: