Monday, February 15, 2010

02.15.10: Inglorious Trifecta

Dear Friends and Family,

President's Day, Valentine's Day, Lunar New Year -

vomiting, dehydration, diarrhea -

Not sure if it was the cafeteria sushi from Friday lunch, or leftovers from Friday dinner, or something making its way around daycare, but I woke up Saturday morning and threw up and threw up and threw up... my dinner, the water I drank, the juice Mr. mouse offered... everything. Wow, it doesn't get much better than this.

Except, feeling mostly better Sunday night, and craving Chinese food after a day and a half of bland carbs, I cornered Mr. mouse into going out to celebrate P's first lunar new year. And, I got sick again. Only, this time, it was diarrhea. What an excellent start and end to what was supposed to be a weekend chock a block full of chores.

Well, if nothing else, I'm caught up on rest.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: