Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Managing and Measuring

Dear Friends and Family,

Sorry. I spent the morning staring at a spreadsheet again. You must wonder what this spreadsheet must have on it to keep me so endlessly amused.

I started last June when P had a "bad" weigh-in at the doctor's office. (Note: I'm convinced it was the scale and not the baby that was the issue.) Nonetheless, at the time, I started a sheet to track her growth. And, when I got ready to go back to work I added a sheet to track the milk inventory. And, with P growing older, and the weeks ahead of me becoming more clearly defined, I've begun actively managing the process to her first birthday and the "official" end of my duties as the milkerator.

I'm still not 100% convinced I can make it to the one year point. And, that's why I track and measure and play out the scenarios. Fingers crossed.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: