Friday, May 28, 2010

Sleep, Blessed Sleep

Dear Friends and Family,

I think I'm ready to sleep again.

Remember my grand social experiment? I'm sure you don't.

Once P started sleeping through her 10:30PM feeding session, I started pumping at 10:30 and skipping a pumping session at work. It worked like a charm from a work perspective, but wreaked a small bit of havoc from a sleep perspective.

On most normal nights, I fall asleep around 9:30. Mr. mouse wakes me somewhere between 10:30 and 11:30. I pump. I hydrate. I spend a bit of time chatting with Mr. mouse and getting back in sleep mode. I go to sleep somewhere between midnight and one. The alarm clock rings at four.

I've been winding down that last session. And, next week I'm slated to go down to six minutes. And, I think I'll start doing that at 9:30 and just going to sleep after that.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: