Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happiness Map

Dear Friends and Family,

I sketched out my first draft of my happiness map yesterday and no surprise the two constraining factors are time and money. I'll post it on-line later when I have more time to write about it.

For now, I had two ah-ha's, eating right is an unconstrained activity - there's no downside to it and there's not limit to good for you food. Truth be told there are constraints - eating right does technically take time and money, but in smaller increments than what my high level map is capturing so for now I'll consider it good.

And, the second ah-ha is eating out. There's two types of eating out. There's the saves time eating out and the being relaxed eating out. They both cost money and they both take away from my goal of being in shape. So, while I can semi-justify the being relaxed eating out, I'm going to take a sharp look at the saves time eating out. It may be more "expensive" than I realize.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: