Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun Week

Dear Friends and Family,

Something still wrong with my blogger interface this morning. I wonder if this is their way of trying to get us to upgrade to the new interface? Or, do they really think the week of Christmas preparation madness is the moment we want to attempt to learn something new? Or, is someone asleep at the wheel?

Tonight, I have the enviable task of taking P Christmas shopping for Mr. mouse's present. I waited until the last minute so she'd have less temptation to spill the beans. I also have the somewhat humorous task of helping her pick out Mr. mouse's gift. (Last night, on the way home, she proclaimed she wanted to get him a spoon. Yes, a spoon. Could it be because she was looking at her spoon at the moment? Perhaps.)

Then, tomorrow is Wednesday. And, we have P's holiday party. And, the day after is Thursday. And, then we're off from work on Friday. Yay!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: