Thursday, December 08, 2011

Quiet Evening with P II

Dear Friends and Family,

Yes. Mr. mouse was busy again last night so P and I had the night to ourselves.

Traffic was a bear so we went out for dinner, putting a hold to our plans for a picnic for dinner. P ate lots of noodles and lots of unagi rice and was generally happy to be out at conveyor belt sushi.

We got home, did our flag puzzle, colored, and then went upstairs for hydrolysis. We read four books and then I pretended to sleep so that she would fall asleep. Except, as it always happens, I really did fall asleep for a couple of minutes. When I got up, P was asleep. I carried her into her room, went briefly into the basement for White Elephant inspiration, and fell asleep for the night.

This morning will be a little bit of an ad-hoc exercise in getting out the door. And, tonight will be a little bit of an ad-hoc exercise in getting everyone to bed. But, Mr. mouse has promised me the work craziness will be done tonight. So, tomorrow morning life will return to some semblance of normalcy - just in time for the holidays.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: