Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Only Marginally Guilty

Dear Friends and Family,

We're planning on taking P to school for a couple of days next week even if Mr. mouse and I are off from work. At first, I felt super guilty about sending P to school while we were off from work. But, in truth, I'm super excited about having two days free to get the house back in order. Yes, two days off, and that's what I am excited about.

I'm torn between diving deep into one large project (aka the basement) or spending my time across many rooms on little things that I would never have the time to do. I think, maybe, what I'll do is work in 15 minute chunks - and after each chunk of time switch rooms letting my whimsy choose the next room. It's amazing what you can do in 15 minutes to help a room.

I'm inspired by P's book. Little Miss Neat. She lives in Two Pin Cottage and everything is as neat as can be. I would like to be Little Miss Neat and live in Two Pin Cottage. I would.

My list of rooms? The living room, the play room, the kitchen, the laundry room, the half bathroom, the basement, the garage, P's room, our room, P's bathroom, our bathroom.

So excited.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: