Monday, December 19, 2011

Top 10 Needs

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, this is new. Something is wrong with my blogger interface this morning. Hello, Monday.

Over the weekend, I found a local charity and their top 10 needs align so closely with our top 10 needs that I'm hoping to take advantage of the situation and drop off some stuff with them. Is that bad?

For instance, they need toiletries. We have boxes of hotel shampoo and soap. They need new or used children's books. We have several books we never read because P doesn't like them. They need job interview clothing. I kid you not, I have my suits that I was just looking at thinking that they needed to go. They need gently used coats. Seriously? Because we just cleared out the coat closet. They need non-perishable food. We don't have a ton, but we're always looking for an excuse to get rid of something in the pantry.

Is this bad? We have this stuff lying around and I'm dying to get it out of the house because I feel like our house is overflowing with stuff. I feel like I'm taking advantage of them. We have this stuff. Would you be so kind to take it off of our hands?


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: