Monday, April 09, 2012

04.09.12: Happy Easter

Dear Friends and Family,

When it rains it pours.

P had a great day on Friday. Yay!

We had friends visit for Easter. They brought P an amazing airport set. Double Yay!

I had a very good meeting followed by a very good lunch with my boss on Friday. This was the first time I felt happy at work in a very long time. Triple Yay!

I got a phone call from a head hunter Friday afternoon. Generally, I've been ignoring these. Usually it's a lateral move to a city I have no interest living in. I'm happy enough doing what I'm doing, I'm very psyched about my idea, Mr. mouse likes his job, and P is happy with life as she knows it.

It'd be a promotion and in a city I wouldn't object to living in. I don't think I want to give up on the life we know. But, I think I am willing to consider a 3-5 year detour if it'd mean getting there faster. I think. I'm not sure.

It's enough to give me pause. And, I've been spending some cycles this weekend in some serious navel gazing.

Happy Monday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: