Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BRRR...

Dear Friends and Family,

It is so cold I can barely think straight. I thought I would get used to it, but one hour in, I'm still cold. That's it. I'm turning on the heat so I don't have a miserable morning.

I know being cold is a cue for nail biting. And, I'm remembering, as my thumb nail finally grows in, so is my thumb nail in general. Huh? My nail fell off a long time ago and it never grew in right. Because it is so thick, it feels funny when it's grown in and I am writing. I think I need to practice writing more with it now that my nail has grown in. Overall progress? My left ring finger and my right thumb are still on the short side, but, overall, to the casual observer, I have ten legitimate finger nails. Yay, mouse!

I do need to get a manicure this weekend since the polish is beginning to chip and the cuticles are growing in.

And, the rest of April? It's quickly devolving. I'm not working on the idea. I'm spending a lot of time thinking about the call from the headhunter. I have a follow-up call with him this morning to learn more. I don't think I'll get the job, but for now, it's interesting enough that I still want to pursue it.

Oh, and this weekend is dedicated to the IRS. We need to file our personal taxes and I need to find out what I need to do for my business taxes. I can't owe taxes yet, can I? I haven't earned any income yet. Odder things have happened.

Must warm up...


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: