Monday, June 25, 2012

06.25.12: Second Half of June Done

Dear Friends and Family,

We did it!

I think we're officially recovered from the chaos that was our spring.

Saturday morning, P and I got our hair cut. From that moment on, Mr. mouse and I may as well have been unicorns for the amount of attention we got. We need to cut her hair more often. She can't make it 8 weeks like I do. On the grooming front, we also got our eyebrows done and I got a manicure.

We dropped off books at the library. We dropped off dry cleaning at the cleaners. We ate brunch together. We bought shoes. We made three batches of ice cream for a girlfriend. P played on a bouncy moon walk and LOVED it.

In the afternoon, after my manicure, I faced three options: nap, nap on the hammock, or buckle up and do some work. The first was tempting. The second was VERY tempting. But, I opted for option three.

We put on the registration stickers for the car. We burned a CD for one of P's classmates - from 2009. We mailed off a card to a friend, to thank him for fixing our hard drive. We mailed off a present for a friend, who just had a baby. We cleared most of the random stuff from our trip off of our kitchen counter. We took P to a toy store and bought lots of presents for her friends - three upcoming birthday parties.

On Sunday, we went to the doctor. He thinks P is doing stunningly. We watched F1 at home in the afternoon because it was broadcast on network TV. My favorite drivers were on the podium.

We returned the last of the unused merchandise we bought before our big trips.

And, to end the weekend, we ducked out to the park and took our "spring" photos on the first official weekend of summer. Done!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: