Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mouse Calls a Friend

Dear Friends and Family,

I know life will hit me and I'll end up treading water again, but for now, I think I can declare official progress on the to do list.

Last night, I had time to call one of my girlfriends in California, Auntie B. And, we had a chance to catch up after more time went by than should have. And, I had a chance to call my dad and my sister.

P needs to finish up her thank you cards. And, there's nine random things on the kitchen counter that need a home.

But, nonetheless, it feels good.

This weekend? We need a new table for the deck - the old one disintegrated two winters ago. And, we need to spend some time clearing out and organizing the deck. This boils down to a lot of runs to the garbage. We've got a lot of junk up there. Then, we can put up a new table, rehang the hammock and enjoy the broiler of a weekend we have coming up.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: