Thursday, September 06, 2012

Day 1: Deleveraging

Dear Friends and Family,

In my new found push to get my "thyroid" under control, I skipped on all caffeine after my morning cup of coffee. That equates to less coffee since I typically bring drink a second cup on the drive into the office. And, it equates to two to four fewer Diet Cokes.

I took two omega three pills yesterday morning.

And, I didn't let stupidity get to me when I saw it in the office.

The results so far?

I still had overheating moments in the morning and in the afternoon. I think this happens when I'm walking down the stairs to the car, walking into the office from the car, walking out of the office to the car, and walking out of school to the car. Hmm... I see a trend here.

I still had shaky hand moments in the morning when I was labeling P's xylophone for school.

But, I did not have any 1 AM waking moments. I slept through the night!

I'll consider that a moderate success for Day 1.

My plan for today? One cup of coffee, again. Two omega three pills in the morning. Keeping the stupidity from getting to me. And, I may try going to a short walk at the office. I don't think it'll be enough of a walk to count as exercise, but I may give it a try.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: