Friday, September 14, 2012

Shut Your Pie Hole, Boss

Dear Friends and Family,

My boss and I had an unspoken agreement. He would stay out of my way and let me do my job and I wouldn't rat him out and let our management team know that he did absolutely no work.

Then, yesterday, he began to have delusions of grandeur like he should come up with more ideas and ask questions no one else is asking and contemplate hiring additional people to staff his army.

Quit the incompetence, guy, and let those of us who have a clue do the work. Go back to golf in the morning and coffee and long lunches and work outs at the gym and stop pretending to have a clue. Really.

I don't mind people riding my coattails as long as they're quiet and keep still.

I hate to say it, but, I'm going to have to be less nice to him now. No more stopping by to chat. No more going to lunch together. You're on your own, boss. Sorry.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: