Wednesday, September 05, 2012

New Top Three

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm waiting for Mr. mouse to finish sorting through photos so it'll be a couple more days until I can begin to post about our trip.

Meanwhile, I think I've got another concern. I think my thyroid may be acting up again which is a scary feeling because if it is, my treatment options are a lot more limited than last time. I've got a doctor's appointment near the end of the month anyway, so that'll be a good time to ask her to check.

Between now and then I need to figure out if I can take a couple of steps to avert disaster. My primary hypothesis is around stress management. I need to get a grip on the fact that I work with a bunch of idiots and not let that stress me out as much as it has recently. My secondary hypothesis is around food. I need to eat healthier and I need to limit my fish and caffeine intake.

Three and a half weeks until my doctor's appointment. I hope I begin to feel better between now and then. I don't think I'll like the options if I don't.

So, I guess I have a new top 3:
  1. manage stress at work
  2. add some exercise and/or yoga to my daily routine
  3. figure out food management
Fingers crossed.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: