Thursday, September 20, 2012

Still Ticked

Dear Friends and Family,

Last night Mr. mouse went out for drinks with his hair cutter.

That is an odd statement in and of itself since there's a long list of people that come ahead of hair cutter in my book of people to go out for drinks with.

But, it's also odd because I thought I would be on that long list of people. And, it was just the two of them. And, Mr. mouse has been out a lot with work trips and work dinners and stuff. And, now this.

I don't resent the time alone with P. In fact, I love the time alone with her. It's just that my life consists of work, time with P and sleep. And, Mr. mouse's life consists of work, travel, work, dinner, work, fun, time with P, sleep and now drinks out with female friends, oops I mean his hair cutter.

Something is wrong with this picture. I'm not sure what my response will be the next time it comes up. But, I'm sure it won't be very pleasant. Not because I don't like time with P, but because the whole thing bothers me in a way I still can't quite articulate.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: