Friday, January 04, 2013

Glorious Friday Feeling

Dear Friends and Family,

See, I'm alive. Yeah!

It's been a busy week kicking off the new year. I made a lot of progress on Monday on my idea. I've been trading emails back and forth with a couple of agents who may be able to get me some of the insurance coverage I need before starting my business.

We submitted one more school application - seven down, one to go. We've scheduled most of our parent meetings and play groups - two done, six scheduled, four to go. We submitted one of the financial aid applications - one down, one to go.

We returned ALL of the things we needed to return from the holidays.

The tree will be coming down this weekend.

It feels good. For all the cold weather, I like January. It's like that new car feeling without a new car. And, it's free.

We made good progress on retirement in 2012. Each month at work, I mentally tick off that this is my last of that particular month, for me, at my current work. I plan on either working on my idea or taking some time off or switching jobs once we hit the fall.

I'm feeling better too. I need to go in for new labs between now and Tuesday.

I'll continue to savor that new car feeling a little longer.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: