Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 2: Where's mouse At?

Dear Friends and Family,

Following thyroid issues can make even the most sane person into a hypochondriac. The symptoms are subtle and open to interpretation. On top of that, it's easy to attribute them to things not related to your thyroid. A pound weight gain could be eating too much or it could by your thyroid. Being cold could be the weather or it could be your thyroid. Dry skin could be winter or it could be your thyroid. Rinse. Repeat.

So, how am I doing? Nothing noticeably different from last week. I have woken a few times before my alarm. I'm not passing out as often the second I get home. My internals seem to be going a bit faster. Yesterday, I felt my pulse race when I had an Almond Joy. I can drink caffeinated teas without much concern. I've stopped the steady creep in body weight.

All in all, I guess that all equates to feeling better. Two weeks down. Two more weeks until my next check-in.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: