Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 1: Where's mouse At?

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been on my new medication dosage for a week now. I've had a couple of scare moments. There was one when I noticed hand tremors on Saturday at lunch and another when I noticed palpitations on Saturday at dinner.

I'm going to chalk up dinner to whatever I ate at the restaurant because I've had that happen before and because I wasn't under any stress (physical or mental) when it started.

The hand tremors? Not sure what to make of it. Will have to watch it for now.

Still a little sensitive to the cold. Still weighing myself every day to manage the weight gain associated with high TSH levels.

All in all, I'm glad I went on the medications. Still, I'll be glad once I'm off of them again.

We have a parent meeting this afternoon, another parent meeting on Thursday, a kid screening on Thursday, coupled with a new boss, a broken retainer, and our annual new year's party.

Let the chaos begin.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: