Friday, January 11, 2013

Losing People Left and Right at Work, Gaining Momentum at Home

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday. I made it through another week at the office. Another person is leaving work. We're losing people left and right. It's beginning to get a little lonely.

I also faxed in my paperwork for my application for worker's compensation insurance. Hopefully that goes through okay. Which leave me with three more tasks, figuring out general liability insurance, hiring my first employee, and reaching out to friends to find my first batch of customers. I feel like this is all so much easier once you get some amount of momentum. After all, I don't want customers without an employee and I don't want to start payroll without any customers.

I guess I will have to work on it simultaneously and hope for the best. It's beginning to feel almost real.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: