Tuesday, August 06, 2013

08.06.13: Welcome to 2013

Dear Friends and Family,

We spent the weekend with our neighbors. There was much food and time to catch up. And, as always, it's a little sad to see them go. I felt like I really had a chance to talk to them this time, even if things were so busy with stuff to do. We had a chance to talk college and careers and personality types and that's not something we get to do often.

Then, Monday came and it was time to drop off presents at school. One thing I've learned is P is shy even with her old teachers. Another thing I learned is she really doesn't like little kids. I had to talk to her about her manners, we had a lot of not responsiveness when her old teachers asked her questions and a lot of fidgeting when the younger kids started crying. I guess I should try to remember she's only four. She said she'd be better about it when we go to say bye in three weeks. We'll see.

And, Monday night, I got a little gift from Mr. mouse and me. I got a new iPhone to replace my feature phone. I needed a new phone because, in three weeks, I need to turn in my work phone. Yes, it's the one thing I wanted to buy for this transition. Now, I'm off to counting again.

14 days.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: