Monday, August 12, 2013

08.12.13: 10

Dear Friends and Family,

P had lots of parent time this weekend. We spent Saturday morning together walking the neighborhood doing errands. P had the afternoon with Mr. mouse while I napped. We went to a birthday party together where P saw a working farm. Our kid is no longer deathly afraid of animals. We played school together.

Sunday, we went to church together. We went to look at ships together. We went to the park together. We painted together. We played school together.

I so enjoyed the baby years. And, the toddler years were fun. Now, I'm glad to enjoy the little kid years.

Last night, I cleared out my computer and my phone. I printed out my letter, signed it, and put it in an envelope. Today, I tell my boss. I tell my employees. And, on the way home, I tell P.

We're entering into a new phase together and I'm super excited.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: