Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12.17.13: Spending Time with Friends

Dear Friends and Family,

What a wonderful weekend! We got to spend time with all of our friends from the Winter Cabin. It was cold as all get out, but in a city that's prepared for the cold, with friends who just get on with business, no one seemed phased by it all.

We got to see our old neighbors and catch up with J & J who we don't get a chance to see all that often any more. I had lunch with a girlfriend from old work and we stuffed ourselves on Chinese food. I went to a girlfriend's housewarming party and fed the fire while catching up with old friends and meeting new friends. And, while I didn't get to see my old Turk, we did get to take P to a children's museum where she had a ton of fun.

All in all, it was a most wonderful weekend. And, today, I'm off to work. #momoftheyear would take her kid sledding, but I'm going to let P play with her BFF while I get some extra hours in. That way, I've got more time with her while she's on winter break.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: