Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pursuing Happiness

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Tuesday and I'm tired. I was up late last night working on P's yearbook.

Today, I'm off to work, again. And, I've got to download P's November photos tonight. Upload them to dropbox and import them to iphoto. There's GOT to be an easier process. I think. But, somehow, I don't think. That, and I need to download and read the December newsletter. Oh, and I have three emails I need to write. Then, I will feel accomplished for the day.

Yesterday was a good day. One of the things I have been trying to be better about is being in the moment with P. Somehow, I found myself letting Mr. mouse have the evenings with P while I was getting other stuff done. But, I was missing the time with P. So, I've been making it a point to let go of all of the other stuff during the evening and being present in the conversations with P. It's good. Spending time with Mr. mouse and P makes me happy.

So, I'll get done what I can get done while P is napping today. Then, I'll pick up where I left off when P goes to sleep. At least, that's the plan.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: