Friday, December 13, 2013

Spending Time with Family and Friends

Dear Friends and Family,

This has been a good week.

Two of the things that make me happy are spending time with family and spending time with friends. And, I got to do both this week. Our friend in need of a nickname was over until yesterday. Last night, I got to spend time with friends and happy hour. And, this weekend we get to see some friends for a housewarming party. All, that is good. But, even better, is that I feel like I got good time with P as well. She's growing so quickly that I need to appreciate the time. I don't want to wake up and find that she's all grown up.

Today, I've got lots of odds and ends. Which leads to an empty to do list which also makes me happy.

This has been a good week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: