Tuesday, January 21, 2014

01.21.14: Party, Check

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a long weekend compliments of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. And, as usual, we used it to host our annual New Year's party. This year's party was on the smaller side, which is nice, because I have a decent shot at talking to my guests. When we used to have 50+ people, I used to throw in the towel and assume the guests could entertain themselves. I was, literally, the door, coat, shoes, process person.

I need to wrap my head around today. I've got work. I've got yearbook follow-up. If I can make it through emails, that'll be an absolute win. The only complication in all of this is that I've got parent duty tonight. Mr. mouse is nearing a deadline at work so he'll be bringing work home all week. So, in addition to work, yearbook follow-up and emails, I have dinner, bath, and getting P to bed tonight.

Feeling overwhelmed. Time to breathe and remember that tomorrow is another day.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: