Monday, January 27, 2014

01.27.14: Polar Vortex II

Dear Friends and Family,

Any weekend I get to nap is a good weekend. By that definition it was a good weekend. And, now we're headed into ANOTHER cold spell. This winter has been one mother of a winter. You know it's cold when you start looking forward to 20 degree weather. Yep. It's been that kind of a winter.

Saturday, we went to school. We practiced dribbling at home. P went to the library and shopping with Mr. mouse. I napped. Sunday, we went to church. We dribbled some more. P's gotten quite good. P napped. P had a play date.

P's school got cancelled today so I've got some time with P today. I'm looking forward to it. We may go shopping. We may go to a play area. We may have pajama day. We'll see.

For now, I'm just relaxing while P sleeps.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: