Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Big Bang

Dear Friends and Family,

After two years of dabbling in entrepreneurship, today's the big day. My first employee starts today. She starts at 9 this morning in 40 minutes. So, I need to go shower soon.

Needless to say, I'm super excited. I'm also a little exhausted. Mr. mouse and I were up until three in the morning talking about summer camp. But, now, we have a strategy and we're in frenzied application mode. We submitted the first of the applications this morning. We log on tomorrow morning for the second of three. Wish us luck.

Back to today. I'm super excited. We have five hours to knock out things like W4 and W9 forms, talking about establishing a cell phone policy and a dress code, and actually doing two hours of work. Hooray!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: