Friday, January 10, 2014

Top "3"

Dear Friends and Family,

Seems like a good moment for a new Top 3.

I'm excited to say, I have a new one. My idea. I'm ready to spend the time now on it. It's real and I feel like I have this year to either prove it works or understand why it doesn't. So, I'm motivated to make it a top 3.

I think this one was on my last list. If not, I'll add it to my list now - spending time with family. P's going to be five soon. And, in the imminent future she's not going to want to play with Mr. mouse and me. She's not doing to want to read with us. She's going to be even more independent than she is now. I'd like to live in the moment and savor the time with her.

Not sure what my last top 3 is. Perhaps with the introduction of a big new one, I should moderate myself and keep to only two.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: