Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday with a Hiccup

Dear Friends and Family,

Well. It's Friday and so far there are no bodies to report this week. Phew.

I got most everything done. And, the things that didn't get done didn't results in any harm to anybody. I'll consider that a raging success.

Today, P has a play date at 10. Before the play date, we need to make ice cream and bathe P because she was too tired for a bath last night. After the play date, we have party prep for tomorrow. I desperately need a manicure, but that'll just have to wait. It's a ticking time bomb so I've got my fingers crossed I make it until whenever I have the time to go get them done.

The hiccup? A 30 minute conference call today for old work scheduled at the last minute. I'm tempted to skip it. I really am. I just may. We'll see.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: