Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Mouse Takes Time Off

Dear Friends and Family,

So, what'd we do with 17 days off? That's an excellent question.
  • Days 1 and 2: we spent the weekend at home doing nothing of note outside of the normal weekend routine
  • Day 3: we opened Christmas presents, as a family, and took lots of photos with our tree
  • Day 4: we spent with Mr. mouse's folks
  • Day 5: we spent with my family
  • Day 6: we spent with my cousins who are a riot
  • Day 7: we spent with my mom's friends who are in love with P
  • Days 8 and 9: we tackled all of the to dos that had built up over the week
  • Day 10: we cleaned house and packed
  • Day 11: we spent in San Francisco due to a cancelled flight
  • Days 12, 13, 14, and 15: we frolicked in sunny Hawaii
  • Day 16: we went sledding
  • Day 17: I spent the day with P, in the evening, exhausted, she told me she enjoyed none of it
  • Day 18: an unplanned day, Mr. mouse is staying home with P
And, that, my friends is where 17 days went. I'm glad I've got the flexibility to spend that much time with P. She's going to be four and a half for only another month or so. Then, she's almost five.

I enjoyed the day, yesterday, until about 5. Then, P got tired and I got tired of repeating myself. Then, by 5:45, Mr. mouse came home and rescued me. I napped for an hour while they ate dinner together.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: