Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Epic Fail. Mouse Needs a New Computer

Dear Friends and Family,

I probably need a new computer. There's too many things that take too long on this one. But, I'm loathe to spend the money right now on a new computer. And, most of the times I trade the inconvenience of downloads for the perceived inconvenience of transitioning computers.

Like this morning.

I just spent 30 minutes trying to download photos from P's school website. And, in the past 30 minutes I've downloaded zero photos. Yep. Zero. I have rebooted my computer twice. And, now I leave for work frustrated. I'll have to make up time because I won't get my hours in. I'll have to deal with more traffic. And, I don't have anything to show for it.

It's going to be one of those days. I can feel it. Lovely.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: