Thursday, February 27, 2014

Grinding Through the Week

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Thursday and no one died. I'll consider that a whopping success. Realistically, my decisions does not involve life or death situations. When I remind myself of that, it helps keep it all in perspective.

I made enough progress on my to do sheet this week to merit printing out a new one for the week. That felt good.

Today, I'm going to spend the morning trying to make a dent in email. Then, I'm going to P's school for a morning event. Afterwards, I'm going to pick up mail, diapers, and a couple of gift cards we need. Back home for a 1pm meeting. Back out for pick up and dance. Back home for snack and nap. A 9pm call with a colleague should round out my day.

Then, tomorrow is a little calmer. If I can make it through today then I'll be in good shape for tomorrow and the weekend. I'm already looking forward to the weekend.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: