Friday, February 28, 2014

And, It's Finally Friday!

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday! Even if my schedule is completely topsy-turvy these days, there's still a magic associated with Friday. And, for now, I'm willing to savor that Friday feeling.

I'm optimistic that this weekend will bring good things. I've gotten a lot done on my to do list. I've had some painful discussions with Mr. mouse. I've reminded myself that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. Therefore, there needs to be some end in sight to the miserable winter we've been having. I've had a conversation with P about what sets off my panic mode and we're doing better on that front. So, I've done everything in my power to set myself up for a good weekend. So, today I get to savor that Friday feeling.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: