Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time to be More Choosy

Dear Friends and Family,

I rearranged my one page life into a new format. And, in doing so my space for tasks got smaller. So, for now, everything is scrunched into a smaller space and I'm okay with that for two reasons.

First, I'm motivated to get through what's on it to make space. Second, more importantly, I'm motivated to be more choosy about what makes it onto the list. There's 25 tasks on the list. That may seem like a lot, but in reality, it's not that bad all things considering. It's everything, including reschedule haircut, buy birthday present for a party in two weeks, get car emissions testing done, everything. It's all encompassing. But, in an ideal world, I'd like that all encompassing list to be 7-10 tasks long. Now, I'm motivated because when the list is as long as it is, there's no space to add new things. Nice.

Well, on that note, Happy Tuesday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: