Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Uninspired

Dear Friends and Family,

There are times where even I can look at a to do list and not be motivated. Today is one of those days. Nothing on it is very appealing.
  1. spring shoes for P: It's 12° out. It just doesn't seem right to be shopping for spring shoes when it's 12° out.
  2. schedule P's party: I need to research places to hold her birthday party. This is always a tough task.
  3. emissions testing: Perhaps I'll do this this weekend.
  4. washer fluid: who can get excited about washer fluid? I'll check to see if we have any in the 12° garage.
  5. Chicago Parent: I need to find a recent copy and go through it. They always have good tips on stuff to do.
  6. artwork screen: Now that February is done, I can begin going through P's artwork to pick what gets saved in the book, what gets saved in the binder and gets tossed.
  7. taxes: I'm going to let Mr. mouse finish this one. I'm afraid of looking at it funny and going from refund to payment.
  8. spring clothes for P: It's 12° out.
  9. photo book: We have a $20 credit on Shutterfly. I think that equates to a free photo book.
  10. school year book, page 15: This just needs to get done.
  11. car seat: now that P is officially big enough for a new car seat, we need to research and buy one.
  12. dinner with friends: I need to schedule dinner with two friends. I think I'm waiting on emails from them.
  13. school year book email: I need to see if there's anything I need help on... like page 15... hmm...
  14. thank you card: for the hosts from the event we went to Saturday night.
  15. withholding amount: I think we need to change this so we aren't cutting it as close next year.
Well, that's the uninspired list.

I think I'll tackle thank you card. Those are always best when they are immediate. Yes. That's what I'll try and get done today.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: