Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Feng Shui and the Home

Dear Friends and Family,

It's been cloudy and I've been mentally sorting through my head. Today, I've got help coming, but oddly enough I don't want to be home for it. I have a list for her to tackle, but I think I'll go out for a spell.

Why?

I casually invited my assistant over to my party this past weekend. And, she came. And, she got very drunk. And, she said a bunch of embarrassing things. Fortunately, it was late enough into the evening that it wasn't a big deal. But, it still wasn't cool. Her husband was there, but he didn't do much to alleviate the situation. I felt bad for him. Still, I wasn't sure what to expect. On Sunday, she thanked me for inviting her to the party. It was clear she didn't remember anything of the evening. Still, I'm not a good liar and I don't want any awkwardness so I think I'll just give us some space until we can talk about other things.

So, I'm off to shower and eat and "run some errands" for the day.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: