Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday

Dear Friends and Family,

My apologies. It's been over a week. Mr. mouse has been traveling and that means I've been a little busier taking care of P. He's back later today and P is counting down the hours.

Me? I'm a little stunned that it's the end of January already. Seriously? But, I'm also very happy. My to do list is manageable. The house is manageable. The budget is manageable. The work is manageable. The year end forms are getting done. The website is getting started. And, it's so much better than it was last year in January when I was still working part-time at old work. I really should have quit in August when I quit and not stayed on part-time, but the money was nice so I'm not sure how to think of it all. I'm still coming to grips with it.

Plus, to add to my good mood, the winter has been milder than last winter. And, the days are getting longer. I'm doing well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: