Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Alexia Oven Fries, Olive Oil & Sea Salt

Dear Friends and Family,

Good Morning!

Where to begin?

I've got a couple of updates from yesterday before we jump to the food. We had an agent over to look at the house. Yeah! The estimate he gave was much lower than what we were expecting. Hmm...

I don't think he's familiar with our neighborhood, so we asked him to do more research on our specific neighborhood vs. the overall town. Hopefully, that will give a much more accurate picture. Keep your fingers crossed.

Also, I've got a mini-foreground loop project. I'm a nail biter - have been on and off since I was six years old. I know; it's gross, but I still do it. It's gotten better now, but I still do it. Right now, I've got seven great nails and three sub-par ones. I'm going to get a manicure next Wednesday and between now and then, I am NOT going to bite my nails. Once I get into the manicure routine, I won't bite them. I just need to get into the routine. I'll keep you posted.


Alexia Oven Fries
Here's another one Trixie and I both love - Alexia Oven Fries. No partially hydrogenated oils in the ingredient list. And, a serving of fries (8 fries) is 2 points on Weight Watchers vs. the typical 4 points for regular fries. They're an "affordable" treat (point-wise) on those days when you get the fries craving. The only drawback - between pre-heating the oven and bake time, allocate ~30 minutes between when you decide to make them and when you get to eat them. I'm so impatient, but they're worth the wait.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: