Friday, June 30, 2006

Speed Racer Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

TGIF! Tonight I'm off to see Mr. mouse. We're headed over to Indianapolis for the 2006 United States Grand Prix. I can't wait. We've been going to the race since it's inception in 2000. Hopefully it's a good race and not the debacle we saw last year.

Last night we, my neighbors and I, went out to a local bar to see our other neighbors play a gig. Wow! I was kinda amazed. I had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next time they're performing.

Afterwards, we headed over to Chino for their late night menu. The only sour note was our waiter incident. We paid the tab. He brought back the credit card for signing but not any change for the people who had paid cash. Like we decided to give him a $20 on a $36 tab. WTF?!?! My neighbor mentioned it had happened to her before. That annoyed the heck out of me. I'm not certain how I feel about patronizing an establishment that does that. I need to separate the server from the establishment. I think I'll report him to their management. And, if it happens again, that'll be the deciding factor.

Off to get ready for work.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: