Saturday, July 01, 2006

Rockets Red Glare

Dear Friends and Family,

In a surprising repeat of my last weekend at the mouse pad, Mr. mouse picked me up at the airport. We went for Korean food for dinner (I've had a bizarre craving). And, then, we went to Target to pick up more deck furniture. It's on clearance as they get ready for back to school - 30% off. Got home, went upstairs, and relaxed.

People were setting off fireworks, and we were able to enjoy them from the rooftop. Nice!

Today we're off to Indianapolis. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post tomorrow or Monday. Otherwise, see you on Tuesday morning.

I saw the cutest little bag on the plane yesterday. Now, you and I know, I am not a bag kinda girl, but, it was so cute I asked the person where she got it. Well, I'm gonna have to venture into a Talbot's to see if they still carry the bag. Wish me luck. I'm also bidding on it on eBay, but that one's white and I like the natural colored one more.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: